Terms and Conditions
www.woodshapes.co.uk is a part of P&H Lakenheath Ltd
Prices and Payment
All prices are in £ sterling and include UK VAT. Delivery charges are not included in the prices quoted. At the end of checkout delivery will be calculated. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. Payment is taken once we have established that we can fulfil your order, checked details.
We only deliver within the mainland UK. We cannot guarantee delivery times but we aim to despatch within 5working days, Please however check the front page of the website for current despatch times. Please remember all our products are made to order and your specification so we are not an off the shelf company. For Northern Ireland and Europe please phone for pricing
The delivery costs for the UK are dependent on the weight of the product purchased. Delivery costs start from 3.50GBP.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven working days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and return them for a full refund. This will apply to your order unless you order goods are made to your own specification (custom cut sheets), perishable or goods that by their nature cannot be returned, video, DVD, audio or software products and the item has been unsealed, newspapers, periodicals or magazines. Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods less any delivery costs. It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition at your expense and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Should you order, details of this right will be sent to you with your confirmatory e-mail.
Any complaints regarding the goods or services supplied should be made to: P&H Lakenheath Ltd , 42 High Street, Lakenheath IP27 9DS.
You can e-mail, write, telephone or fax us with your complaint. Our normal office hours are 9am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without P&H Lakenheaths Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights